Wednesday, August 15

Lace Edge Cardy

An Fo! I can finally show you as it has been passed onto it's new owner, the adorable little Isabella. This is the Lace Edge Cardigan from Simply Baby (Debbie Bliss) knitted up in Baby Cashmerino. I enjoyed doing the lace edging as it was the first time Ive put an edging on anything. It looks really cute all put together and finished up and it looked even cuter on Isabella!

Close up of the lace edging

Ive added a tiny portion of stash and projects to ravelry so far.. its just such a huge task! It's worth it in the end though!

4 comments:

glittrgirl said...

Gorgeous!

littlelixie said...

Oh, that really is so sweet!

Bear Home said...

I enjoy your blog very much!  I am Japanese and I like knitting, spinning and any other fiber arts!
I made my blog written English.

http://bearhome.jp/index_en.html

Your website is in my blog list of knitting blogs that I read in the world.

http://bearhome.jp/link_en.html

If you let my blog join to your mutual link, or blog list that you read, I will be happy!
Best regards,
Bear Home

Sayward said...

That cardi is beautiful!