Wednesday, June 27

Off to Woolfest!

Its been a really hectic few weeks, we moved flat which was stressful but I love the new place. Then en-route to Ikea to pick up some odds and ends I had a small car accident. A lady had stopped at some traffic lights despite the fact they were green and the very wet road combined with the fact I was travelling downhill meant I skidded into her rear..
Her car is fine.. My car took the long walk to the scrapyard *sob*. It was mostly bodywork damage but the car wasn't worth the cost of the repairs. So after a manic weekend and a loan from my grandad I picked up a new little car. Its a lovely little car and I'll be taking it on it's very first jaunt over to WOOLFEST!

I'm heading over there with fellow Newcastle based knitbloggers tomorrow afternoon and we're staying at the Graysonside Campsite. So if you too are staying there and I know there are a few out there, stop by and say hello!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Glad you're OK, even if you did lose the car! Have a great time at Woolfest!